Everyone has a book inside of them that can make someone else’s life much easier when they publish it, but most people never write their book because they simply do not know how.
This book coaching e-course is designed to help motivated writers move from thinking about writing a book to completing the first nine steps of actually writing a book.
When you take this course, you will:
- Learn whether or not writing a book is the best way for you to publish your message right now (and what to do next if it isn’t),
- Organize your thoughts into a coherent message for your book,
- Design your book’s message to sell,
- Choose the best publishing method for you, your message, and your audience, and
- Write your first draft.
Your 11 daily lessons will include specific instructions for an action challenge that will get you closer to your book writing goal. You will also find links to more resources to help you complete the challenge.
If you have any questions along the way, you can get help by:
- posting your question as a comment on the course home page,
- emailing your question as a reply to your lesson email, or
- requesting your FREE Consultation with Danielle to get 60 min. of one-on-one feedback by phone or in person.*
You stay in complete control of your lessons because lesson #2 will not arrive until you have opened lesson #1. This way lessons do not clutter up your inbox until you are ready to move on to the next part.
Subscribe now to start your free book coaching e-course.
*In person consultations are limited to authors in the Charleston, SC area.