Because your privacy is very important to me, Danielle Fetherson, LLC operates by these principles:
- The daniellefetherson.com web site (“Site”) is maintained by Danielle Fetherson, LLC, 205 St. James Avenue, Suite 2 #164, Goose Creek, SC, 29445.
- To the extent that WDGhostwring.com collects any information from our visitors and users, whether that information is personally identifying or not, either from actively provided information, from “cookies,” or from our web hosting service, Danielle Fetherson, LLC uses such information only for our own purposes relating to providing our services. Such information is not knowingly provided to any third parties except as explicitly disclosed herein.
Danielle Fetherson, LLC will be referred to as Danielle from this point forward.
When Contacting WD Ghostwriting.com
- Your personal information, including the contact details you provide, is used to respond to any e-mail, web site, postal, fax, or telephone query you make.
- If your inquiry is about an order you have already placed, your inquiry will be correlated with information regarding that order.
- Information regarding your query and our response may be retained to assist in fulfilling future orders, for example, when you ask us for a quote or to create a customized service for you, or to answer further queries from you.
- Information regarding your query and our response may be used to monitor or improve our customer service procedures.
Placing an Order with Danielle
- When you pay by PayPal, Stripe, or another electronic payment service (e-payment service), the order is processed according to their terms of service.
- Information on orders received is retained after the order is completed for legal purposes, including tax, audit, and corporate records, and may also be used for customer service and order fulfillment purposes where several orders are in some way similar or related, for example, being chapters of the same manuscript or thesis, a sequel, etc.
Providing Feedback to Danielle
- Your feedback is valuable. I like to know when I’ve done well and when I can improve. Feedback you provide for completed orders will be correlated with information regarding the order the feedback relates to, and we may contact you to respond to the feedback you provide.
- You may choose to permit me to publish your feedback in the testimonials section of my Site and elsewhere. If you permit me to do this, I will publish the first name or nickname you provide and your general location (not your address) and will edit your comments to remove any other personally identifying information.
- I do not share personal information with any third parties except as disclosed in this policy. I may be required to disclose any personal information I hold as a result of a investigative request or warrant, or for other reasons required or allowed by applicable laws. If I believe that a crime, tort, or other illegal act, including payment fraud, has taken place or is about to take place, I may voluntarily disclose relevant personal information to the police, courts, or other competent authorities.