- unsure about how to start writing your non-fiction book?
- in the middle of a non-fiction book that you don’t know how to finish?
- overwhelmed by so many writing and publishing ideas that you don’t know where to start?
Then this service is for you.
I like to describe the publishing process as having four stages: PLAN your book, WRITE your book, PUBLISH your book, and SELL your book.
The Book Blueprint completes the PLAN your book stage for you by giving you the outlines, timelines, action plan and detailed budget you need to WRITE, PUBLISH and SELL your book.
As part of this service, I will:
- organize a combination of any written notes you have for your book with information I learn about your message through a 60 minute one-on-one interview into an outline for your entire book,
- give you writing prompts that will help you (or me if you choose to hire me as your ghostwriter) decide what additional information needs to be written to finish writing the book,
- create a step-by-step action plan that will help you finish the book within 90 days (or by any other deadline you set),
- make recommendations for creating a platform and marketing plan that will help you successfully get your message into the hands of your readers,
- discuss your traditional publishing and self-publishing options, and
- draft a custom publishing budget for publishing and promoting your book using the publishing option you choose.
- developmental editing,
- a publishing consultation and
- a book marketing consultation
into one affordable service that helps you create a book designed to sell.
After you have your Book Blueprint in hand we will discuss it to make sure that you understand it and that it fits your needs. The result is a practical guide to writing, publishing and selling your book.
As a bonus, we will schedule two follow-up sessions within 90 days of the Book Blueprint completion so I can help you smooth out any challenges you face while putting the Book Blueprint into action.
If you prefer to hire me as your ghostwriter so I can execute the Book Blueprint for you, I will do that as well.
Price: This 10-15 day service is only $350*
(4 Monthly Payments of $87.50 is Optional)
*Because this service allows you to submit any notes you have already written for your book, the first 2,500 words (or 10 pages) of notes are included in the $350 price, but there is an additional fee of $25 for every additional 2,500 words (or 10 pages) submitted in addition to the first set of 2,500 words (or 10 pages). So if you submit 4,500 words worth of post-it notes, copies of journal entries or typed notes, your Book Blueprint will cost $375.
If you have a recording for me to include as part of the book outline, there will be an additional fee of $1/minute of audio so I can transcribe the audio for inclusion. So if you submit 60 minutes of a recording, your Book Blueprint will cost $350 + $60 = $410.
How to begin your Book Blueprint:
- Click Here to Book a FREE 60 min. Consultation. During the consultation we will discuss your goals for your publication, find out if I am a good fit for your needs, and I’ll recommend services, tools and strategies that will help you make progress towards your publishing goals (even if it means that you won’t be working with me).
- Receive weekly updates until your project is complete. Each week you will receive an email that describes the progress on your project. When your Developmental Blueprint is complete, you will receive a digital copy via email along with an invitation to schedule an appointment with me and discuss the contents.
Header image is "Book" by ubik 2010