Milestone #2: Write Your Book
For a step-by-step explanation of how to reach this milestone, read the Write Your Book e-guide. Use the curated content below for a brief overview and quick access to valuable information and resources.
Tips (Excerpt from 101 Tips for First-Time Authors)
- Tip #27: WRITE Your Book-Decide which specific problem your book will solve. This will help you keep your writing focused.
- Tip #28: WRITE Your Book-Brainstorm and research the different ways people with that specific problem handle it now.
- Tip #29: WRITE Your Book-Visit Amazon and find 2-3 titles similar to the book you want to write. Preview each book and read the reviews. Then list each title and how yours will be different.
Tools and Templates
- Checklist: The Ultimate Self-Publisher’s Checklist
- Guide: Menu of Book Elements
- Worksheet: Author Bookkeeping Spreadsheet
- Publishing FAQs
- More Coming Soon!