Milestone #5: Produce Your Book
For a step-by-step explanation of how to reach this milestone, read the Publish Your Book e-guide. Use the curated content below for a brief overview and quick access to valuable information and resources.
Tips (Excerpt from 101 Tips for First-Time Authors)
- Tip #51: PUBLISH Your Book-You and I both know that your book is great, but readers will be much more convinced after reading a list of raving endorsements on the back cover or on one of the first pages in the book.
- Tip #55: PUBLISH Your Book-Study the cover designs of your competitors before finalizing your design.
- Tip #56: PUBLISH Your Book-If you want to sell your book to a traditional publishing company, you will need to get a literary agent first.
Tools and Templates
- Checklist: The Ultimate Self-Publisher’s Checklist
- Worksheet: Author Bookkeeping Spreadsheet
- Publishing FAQs
- More Coming Soon!